All appointments are currently conducted by audio or video call (using Zoom).
What can an individual career coaching session help with?
Some common topics of individual careers appointments include:
- Deciding whether to move on from your current work
- Identifying obstacles to work happiness and finding solutions
- Weighing up options and exploring choices
- Creating a job hunting strategy
- Figuring out what to do or what might suit you
- Overcoming a lack of motivation to find work
- Improving the effectiveness of your CVs, cover letters and applications
- Building an effective LinkedIn profile
- Mock interviews and interview practice
- Feeling more confident at interview
- Making a career decision
- Preparing for job negotiations
Each appointment is entirely personalised: it’s also quite common to use an appointment just to help define what exactly you need help with!