If you’d like personalised support to work on your career, an individual appointment might be for you.
I use range of techniques from across career coaching, career counselling, careers advice and consultancy and so your session and the approach we take is always tailored to your needs and preferences.
What can an individual career coaching session help with?
Some common topics of individual careers appointments include:
- Deciding whether to move on from your current work
- Identifying obstacles to work happiness and finding solutions
- Weighing up options and exploring choices
- Creating a job hunting strategy
- Figuring out what to do or what might suit you
- Overcoming a lack of motivation to find work
- Improving the effectiveness of your CVs, cover letters and applications
- Building an effective LinkedIn profile
- Mock interviews and interview practice
- Feeling more confident at interview
- Making a career decision
- Preparing for job negotiations
Each appointment is entirely personalised: it’s also quite common to use an appointment just to help define what exactly you need help with!
How much is an individual career coaching session?
Market rates for career guidance and coaching are usually £150/hour or more. However, I want careers support to be accessible to as many people as possible, and seek to charge rates that reflect my values, but acknowledge my professional training and expertise.
My standard rate is therefore £90 for a one hour session, including preparation and a follow up email with further notes and resources.
As part of my commitment to accessibility, I offer sliding scale pricing from £50-80/hour for those on reduced incomes where possible.
I’m also happy to offer thirty minute sessions, which again reduces costs for those that need it.
Get in touch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss pricing that works for you.
Where would I go to for an individual career coaching session?
I am a member of Oxford’s Community Health Hub, and work out of our lovely rooms (5 minutes walk from Oxford station, and with free parking) at West Oxford Community Centre, Botley Road, Oxford, OX2 0BT.
I am also happy to offer remote sessions by phone or video call.
How do I book an individual career coaching session?
Send me an email to email@example.com and let me know what you’re looking for help with. I’m happy to arrange a quick phone call to chat informally too.